COMMUNICATION ISSUES? POWER STRUGGLES? CONCERN FOR THE EMOTIONAL & PHYSICAL SAFETY OF YOUR Child?
This shared experience offers both parents and children a common language and skill set to practice together, thereby integrating the Safeteen model and language into the family culture. The workshops will take place in in separate spaces with a sharing component built-in at the end.
Suitable for any parent in a care-giving role.
Participating adults and youth can experience the empowerment workshops simultaneously.
Timing and Format
- Suitable for parental guardians, step-parents, youth workers, mentors (age 18 and up)
- Youth aged 8-16 (must be close in age per group)
- Safeteen Level 1 is a prerequisite
- Suitable for grade 10, 11 and 12 students.
- One – 3 hour block is required
- Size limit is 25 students and 25 adults
- Whiteboard, chalkboard or flip chart required
- Investment: $199 plus GST adult/child pair.
(if booked in the Metro Vancouver Area)
- Deposit is required